Bite-sized Romances Feat. Veronica Larsen

15 September 2016

You and Me
by Veronica Larsen (Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook)
Self published on June 27th, 2016
Genres: New AdultRomance, Contemporary, Novella
Amazon US

ADD TO GOODREADS

Just in time for summer: A Bite-Sized Romance! Everything you crave--banter, steam, romance--all in one quick, fun, and delectable standalone.

It all started in the pouring rain. His wet shirt plastered to his hard body. My drenched hair strewn across my face. We bantered. He held the door. I found out his name. And for a half a second, I fell hard. Then the record stopped. Forget his quick wit, those biceps, and insanely disarming clear blue eyes. The sexy sonofabitch proved he’d be just another mistake. But Jackson won’t give up that easily. He's determined to show me that opposites can not only attract, they can ignite. Can he and I become an us? Or did any chance we had at a future already get washed away?

I received a review copy courtesy of the author/publisher. This does not affect my opinion or views regarding the book whatsoever.

This has got to be the most favourite novella I've ever read. It's sweet, sassy and sexy--everything I look for in a romance! Veronica Larsen never disappoints.

You and Me follows Samantha as she moves in her sister's apartment... and funnily enough, gets drenched under the rain before she could even fully move in. Leave it to fate to make her day worse by bringing in a totally good looking guy while looking her worst. Although, I don't think Jackson wouldn't mind a wet T-shirt show, hah!

I absolutely enjoyed reading about Samantha. She's sassy and savvy and works as a midwife (which is totally not something I expected). Jackson is hilarious! A total charmer who would do anything to get what he wants. And he wants Samantha, even after he pissed her off when he unintentionally took a hit at her career. Jackson and Samantha are a hoot together--their banter is absolutely entertaining, with equally steamy scenes to match.

You and Me is such a fun read and I enjoyed every bit! Every turn of a page will leave you in giggles!


Him Or Me
by Veronica Larsen (Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook)
Self published on July 19th, 2106


There’s the boyfriend and there’s the friend. I’m the friend. The guy she leans on, laughs with, and complains to. The guy that gets all of her jokes and sees her at her worst. The guy with his hands shoved deep in his pockets to keep from touching her. The guy so good at hiding his feelings she’s never once suspected. Until the day I tip her hand and everything changes. Until the day I give her the choice that's been right in front of her this whole time. Him or me?

A bite-sized romance. Everything you crave in one delectable little standalone.

I received a review copy courtesy of the author/publisher. This does not affect my opinion or views regarding the book whatsoever.

Veronica Larsen's second bite-sized romance features Jackson's brother, Heath, who is madly in love with his best friend, Grace. The only catch is, she's not single. But her boyfriend, William, is a total douche.

I knew there was just something more between Grace and Heath when I first met them in You and Me, and I was so excited to read about them! Although I didn't expect an unrequited type of romance between the duo. But don't fret, it's not totally unrequited, because Grace obviously has some feelings for Heath as well.

While I enjoyed reading about Samantha and Jackson in You and Me, the fluff in Him or Me made me love it to bits! Grace and Heath are so adorable together and very much ship-worthy! Hearts all over! I loved reading about their friendship and how Heath continued to pine for Grace. Their banter is incredibly hilarious and I love how they try to catch each other off guard with random outbursts that are totally absurd and ridiculous. The ending is also the cutest thing I've ever read!

I totally recommend reading these bite-sized romances. Read it on the way to work, during your lunch break, or wherever! They're short, sweet and absolutely delicious, you'd want more! (Maybe a sequel-novella perhaps of both couples?)